02 Jul Fourth of July Brunch
Happy Fourth of July!
Is there a better way to celebrate than with brunch? We think not! So stay up late, watch all of the fireworks and enjoy time with family and friends; then sleep in as long as you want and join us for brunch – we’ll be serving it until 3!
Each location has a little different schedule of brunch days so check out below to find out when your favorite will be serving weekend brunch this week!
- Café Hollander Tosa: 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Café Hollander Brookfield: 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Café Hollander Hilldale: 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Café Hollander Downer: 3rd & 4th
- Café Hollander Mequon: 3rd
- Café Benelux: 3rd & 4th
- Centraal Grand Café and Tappery: 3rd & 4th
- Café Bavaria: No special brunch, but open regular hours 11 AM – 10 PM
Brunch not really your jam? That’s ok! Every Café is open regularly scheduled hours on the Fourth of July so you can join us whenever your heart desires.