We’re kicking off patio season in a big way this year with Opening Day: Lowlands Outdoor Edition. Our Grand Café and Supper Club patios will officially open for the season this Thursday, May 6. Join us in celebrating on the patios, rooftops, parklets, and open-air terraces.
Opening Day Celebrations
In conjunction with National Beverage Day on May 6th, each patio guest 21 and older will receive one free High Speed Wit bier to celebrate.
Additionally, we’re giving away a $50 giftcard for all #lowlandsoutdoor photos shared on Instagram during our Opening Day. The rules are simple:
1) Follow @lowlandsgrandcafes on Instagram
2) Take a picture of your favorite Lowlands patio
3) Share it and tag #lowlandsoutdoor
One winner will be chosen on Friday, May 7, at 10am
These Lowlands Outdoor Opening Day offers are valid at all Café Hollander locations, Café Benelux, Centraal Grand Café & Tappery, and Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club.
Lowlands Patio Fun Facts
- Throughout the summer of 2019 over 44,000 Bloodies sold—they’re award-winning for a reason!
- Partake in a sunny day activity by grabbing your helmet and enjoying a 6-mile bike ride on the “Tour de Lowlands” from Café Hollander on Downer to Centraal Grand Café & Tappery in Bay View.
- High Speed Wit, a popular and refreshing “patio pounder” was one of the our first LBC biers.
- Almost 3,000 bricks surround Café Hollander on Downer’s patio fountain.
- Long before Café Benelux was Milwaukee’s favorite rooftop patio, it was a plumbing shop-speakeasy!