This winter, dine like a European and embrace gezellig outdoors. From cozy canal houses and northwoods shanties, to après shopping chalets and heated winter lofts, we are excited to introduce safe spaces for you to connect with your community.
Don’t forget to check out the amazing, socially-distant music series at Centraal’s Winter Garden of Eten (check out the lineup here) and Café Benleux’s Lux Winter Loft for our Lux Domes guests, as well as these special new ways for guests and families to celebrate the season.
These new booking experiences include:
- A 90-minute reservation in a heated, private dining structure
- One of our brand new Snackuterie boxes
- The option to add specially-curated food and beverage packages
But wait–it gets better! Booking a Canal House, Dome, or Shanty helps Gezellig Loyalty Members earn points even faster!
We take the health and safety of our staff and guests very seriously, which is why we have developed a detailed sanitation plan for these outdoor experiences, in addition to our Moving Milwaukee Forward Enhanced Approval 72-point safety procedures:
- Staggered reservation times to ensure proper cleaning and ventilation
- Sanitizing all contact surfaces
- Atomizer fog bombs to target airborne pathogens and bacteria between reservations
Reservations open on Saturday, December 5, at 12pm. Full menus, photos, booking details, and more information about our safety procedures are available at www.lowlandswinter.com